Property For Sale on the Bagnell Dam Strip
Bagnell Dam Strip Retail Real Estate
Located in the Midwest Coast; heart of the Lake of the Ozarks, historic Bagnell Dam Strip is the best the "Strip" has to offer. The Bagnell Dam Strip is host to many of the Lake of the Ozarks most exciting events. This venue will showcase your business in a manner no other competitor will have!
This retail location offers a kitchen, dining area and a full length bar, as well as two bathrooms. There is a front door entry and a side door entry that lead to the exterior patio, overlooking the beautiful Bagnell Dam Strip and the Lake of the Ozarks. The lower-level basement provides ample storage for any business, as well as an area that was previously an apartment.
The exterior patio has a deck that can easily be expanded and enlarged to incorporate more outdoor seating and is in walking distance to several hundred feet of Lakefront that is also offered with this sale or lease.
Contact email@example.com for more information on this listing.
Bagnell Dam Strip Events and Attractions
Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals
The Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals is in its 28th year this May 6-8th of 2016. Open to all makes and models of Cars and Motorcycles this event draws tens of thousands of visitors to view the more than One Thousand entries! Locate your business in this location, and take part in this one of a kind event help in Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks.
Other Events on the Bagnell Dam Strip
The Spring season also kicks off the Hot Summer Nights series of monthly Cruise In’s. Held one Friday night every month from May through September, this event has defined what the strip has been known for, for over 80 years! A place to be, and be seen! Other events held along the Strip corridor are…
- March is the month for the Annual St. Pats day parade which marks the opening of many of the lakes seasonal businesses.
- Lake Race is an annual Offshore Powerboat Association race held on Lake of the Ozarks and headquartered on the Bagnell Dam Strip in June.
- The Great Bagnell Dam Duck Drop is organized by the Ozark Coast Kiwanis and benefits Big Bros Big Sis.
- September 15th-18th 2016 marks Bikefest Lake of the Ozarks an annual event that brings more motorcycles to the Bagnell Dam Strip than any event in the Midwest!
- Halloween on the Strip is a community-organized event bringing all the area kids to a safe place for games, fun and candy.
- Christmas Parade organized by Bagnell Dam Association of Realtors is a fun time to celebrate the season marking Christ’s birth.
- Lake of the Ozarks Eagle Days are held the first week or two of January and offer guaranteed sightings of our Nations Bird.
There are many other events held by individual business such as Cars and Coffee held on the upper strip. Bike night a monthly bike ride in held on the strip and others. One thing is for sure there is no where at the lake that hosts more events than the Bagnell Dam Strip so don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime to own or lease this strategic located venue!