Homes for Sale Eldon, MO

Waterfront Homes, Condos, Lake Homes for Sale in Eldon, MO

Are you looking for some of the best real estate in Eldon, MO? Look no further than Ozark Realty when buying or selling property in Eldon, MO.  We provide professional and dedicated experience that makes investing in Eldon, MO a positive and easy experience. We are locally owned and have been serving the Eldon, MO and Lake of the Ozarks region since 1974. Whether you are looking for a lakefront home, condo, or home for sale in the Eldon, MO area, lakeozarkrealty.com allows you to locate all properties in the simplest and fastest way possible.

  • Click on our Property Search or view the listings below to find properties in Eldon, MO that are within school districts, close to shopping, or in a specific subdivision you are interested in. This feature allows you to search by various elements such as subdivision, property type, and more!
Modify Search Criteria

1401 E North Street
Eldon, MO 65026
Commercial

MLS# 3115065 / Active
59.60 acres, 276180 sqft
type: n/a

 

More Details

$3,300,000
Provided courtesy of PAT MCNALLY of McNally Properties

1401 E North Street
Eldon, MO 65026
Commercial

MLS# 3504339 / Active
59.60 acres, 276180 sqft
type: Warehouse/shop

This Industrial Building, Formerly Fasco, Is 80% Occupied At The Present Time. Lease Details And Income Available To Serious Buyers. 

More Details

$2,700,000
Provided courtesy of PAT MCNALLY of McNally Properties

17 Aschoff Road
Eldon, MO 65026
Commercial

MLS# 3500228 / Active
6.30 acres, 6400 sqft
type: Business & Real Estate

Private Marina/hospitality Operation With Income Stream In Place And Tremendous Growth Potential. Carefully Maintained MarinaConsists Of Two Concre... 

More Details

$1,490,000
Provided courtesy of SUE ANDERSEN of Sue Andersen Realty

1175 Industrial Parkway
Eldon, MO 65026
Commercial

MLS# 3500353 / Active
5.00 acres, 43000 sqft
type: Warehouse/shop

For Your Needs Or As An Investment, This 43,000/sf Warehouse Stands Tall For The Recent Improvements Made By The Seller. The Inside Was Completely... 

More Details

$1,200,000
Increase +$180,000
Provided courtesy of KATHY BEELER of Pinnacle Real Estate Partners

30 Home Place Rd. (w-15)
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3500835 / Active
4 br, 3 ba, 4000 sqft

Astounding Property! Features: Acreage, Waterfront & 2-well Dock W/1 Cruiser Slip, Lakeside Cabin (500 Sq. Ft. Studio Style). In The Middle Of The ... 

More Details

$725,000
Provided courtesy of JODI LANGLEY of BHHS Lake Ozark Realty

30 Jamie Lane
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3121176 / Pending
6 br, 5 ba, 5748 sqft

It's All Here...47 Acres For Hiking And Horseback Riding. 30x48 Workshop With 13' Ceiling For Hobbies, Barn, Plus A 5,748 Sq. Ft. Brick Home With A... 

More Details

$699,000
Provided courtesy of TIM TABOR of ReeceNichols Lake of the Ozarks

3 Willow Road
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3505230 / Active
5 br, 3 ba, 5453 sqft

Wanting Acreage, A Beautiful Home And To Be Close To Town Without Gravel Roads? This Beautiful Hobby Farm Is Located At The Intersection On Hwy 54/... 

More Details

$625,000
Provided courtesy of THE GROUP of Keller Williams L.O. Realty

2694 Highway 52
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3125454 / Active
4 br, 3 ba, 1 half bath, 3500 sqft

75 Acres More Or Less With About 60% In Open Fields And 4-5 Area Lake And The Other 40% Wooded Walnut And Century Oaks This Is A Park Like Setting ... 

More Details

$600,000
Provided courtesy of DONNA JOERLING of The Joerling Group

901 S Aurora Street
Eldon, MO 65026
Commercial

MLS# 3126087 / Active
0.47 acres, 6408 sqft
type: n/a

What An Amazing Investment. This 4 Unit Strip Mall Could Be Your Retirement. Amazing Location In Eldon On Business Hwy 54. Occupancy Has Been 100... 

More Details

$600,000
Provided courtesy of RENDA LLC of Keller Williams L.O. Realty

2694 Highway 52
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3502096 / Active
4 br, 3 ba, 1 half bath, 3500 sqft

One Of A Kind Farm Located Outside Osage Beach & Eldon Missouri.farm Offers The Entrepreneur Opportunities In Such As Commercial Fish Production, ... 

More Details

$600,000
Provided courtesy of DONNA JOERLING of The Joerling Group

30 Jamie Lane
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3121181 / Pending
6 br, 5 ba, 5748 sqft

It's All Here...5 1/4 Lush Acres For Hiking And Horseback Riding. Workshop Area For Hobbies, Plus A 5748 Sq. Ft. Brick Home. Workshop Is 30x48 With... 

More Details

$524,999
Provided courtesy of TIM TABOR of ReeceNichols Lake of the Ozarks

3 Willow Road
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3504607 / Active
5 br, 3 ba, 5453 sqft

Wanting Acreage, A Beautiful Home And To Be Close To Town Without Gravel Roads? This Beautiful Hobby Farm Is Located At The Intersection On Hwy 54... 

More Details

$499,000
Reduced -$125,900
Provided courtesy of THE GROUP of Keller Williams L.O. Realty

37 Island View Drive
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3502279 / Active
3 br, 2 ba, 1 half bath, 3096 sqft

Beautiful Home With Spectacular View On Jackson Branch Cove Point Lot. 3 Br. 2 1/2 Ba, 3096 Sq. Ft. Cathedral Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, 2 Well Doc... 

More Details

$455,000
Provided courtesy of PEGGY ALBERS of Four Seasons Realty

189 Hwy M
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3127144 / Active
5 br, 4 ba, 1 half bath, 4950 sqft

Custom Designed Home & Built Structurally Sound! Home Is Very Well Taken Care Of & Shows Immaculate. This 13 Acre Piece Of Property Contains 4bedro... 

More Details

$449,900
Provided courtesy of JASON WHITTLE of RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks

2694 Highway 52
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3125466 / Active
4 br, 4 ba, 3500 sqft

55 Acres More Or Less With About 60% In Open Fields And 4-5 Area Lake And The Other 40% Wooded Walnut And Century Oaks This Is A Park Like Setting ... 

More Details

$425,000
Provided courtesy of DONNA JOERLING of The Joerling Group

30 Jamie Lane
Eldon, MO 65026
Residential

MLS# 3121174 / Pending
6 br, 5 ba, 5748 sqft

It's All Here...3 Lush Acres For Hiking And Horseback Riding. 3 Car Attached Garage, Plus A 5748 Sq. Ft. Brick Home. Features Include A Large Desig... 

More Details

$399,999
Provided courtesy of TIM TABOR of ReeceNichols Lake of the Ozarks

401 Waterford Circle #401
Eldon, MO 65026
Waterford Landing
Residential

MLS# 3503980 / Active
4 br, 4 ba, 3148 sqft

What Is The Best Of Both Worlds For Lakefront Living? It Is A Luxury Lake Front Villa With The Privacy Of Residential Living With The Low Maintenan... 

More Details

$399,900
Provided courtesy of THE TEAM of Keller Williams L.O. Realty

102 Waterford
Eldon, MO 65026
Waterford Landing
Residential

MLS# 3126314 / Active
4 br, 4 ba, 3148 sqft

Luxury Villa With An Amazing View Of The Main Channel Tucked Back In A Protected Cove. Flat Driveway To Your 2 Car Garage. 2 Master Suites With Hug... 

More Details

$399,000
Provided courtesy of KATHLEEN TITE of Keller Williams L.O. Realty

473 W Highway
Eldon, MO 65026
Commercial

MLS# 3503641 / Active
1.00 acres, 6848 sqft
type: Business & Real Estate

Lake Of The Ozarks Offers A Buisness Opportunity Of A Life Time With This Awesome High Traffic, Corner Location On Hwy W And W-12. Huge Building Wi... 

More Details

$399,000
Provided courtesy of 2BESELLIN Baird) of Keller Williams L.O. Realty

501 Waterford Circle
Eldon, MO 65026
Waterford Landing
Residential

MLS# 3503813 / Contingent
5 br, 4 ba, 3148 sqft

This Extravagant Villa Has It All At Waterford Landing! 50 Feet Of Lakefront, 2 Car Garage, 5 Bedrooms, Deck With A Commanding View Of The Main Cha... 

More Details

$384,500
Provided courtesy of PEGGY ALBERS of Four Seasons Realty

102 Waterford Circle
Eldon, MO 65026
Waterford Landing
Residential

MLS# 3503416 / Active
4 br, 4 ba, 3148 sqft

Luxury Villa With An Amazing View Of The Main Channel Tucked In The Back Of A Protected Cove. Flat Driveway Into Your 2 Car Garage. Two Master Su... 

More Details

$379,000
Reduced -$10,000
Provided courtesy of KATHLEEN TITE of RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks

Listing Information © 2018; Multiple Listing Service of Lakeof the Ozarks Board of REALTORS® Inc. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and will not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part courtesy of the Broker Reciprocity Internet Data Exchange Program of the Multiple Listing Service of Lake of the Ozarks Board of REALTORS® Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ozark Realty & Development, Llc are governed by MLS Rules and Regulations and detailed information about them includes the nameof the listing companies. Information last updated on 06-23-2018 12:10pm est.

Any images related to data from the MLS is the sole property of the MLS and not the responsibility of the owner of this website.